So, I've put together our first Holiday gift guide--and there are MANY more to come. This one is for your pretty, pattern loving friends and family. Enjoy!
1. I'm not so much a bangle-wearer as I am a bangle-loser, but in this case, I might try to hang onto them a bit better. Check out these Hare + Hart Skinny Suede Bangles from Madewell in a variety of colors, $40.
2. Washi tape! Washi tape! Washi tape! We love this stuff! Get it anywhere! This roll is also available at Madewell: the Kamoi Kakoshi collection, $4.
3. Piano Nobile patterns on RandL notebooks! Two of our favorite designers, $24-$32 at R&L Goods.
4. I got this perfect patterned pillow case at the Urban Craft Uprising last weekend from Nell & Mary. The Patagonia Pillow, $82.
5. Stripey iPhone cases! How cute! Grab these for your stripey-loving friends. From Uncommon Goods for $39.95.
6. Last but not least, our favorite Tacoma textile designers, Slide Sideways, made this pouch just for your pencils, makeup and other supplies. Grab it in our shop for $18.
Happy Holiday shopping!!!