Thursday, September 5, 2013

Find Your Joy with Go Mighty + Rivet & Sway + Crave Seattle

I'm kicking myself that I just got new glasses (although I love them) because I'm sure that there are going to be some stylish specs milling around this event. Tickets to this will go fast (only 57 remaining), so be sure to grab them as soon as you can--plus, it's free! Go Mighty, Rivet & Sway and Crave Seattle have teamed up for a super-special Seattle event: Find Your Joy--The Art of Self Presentation. You might remember Go Mighty for Andie's awesome collaboration on From Scratch to Success.



Once you’ve reserved your spot for the Find Your Joy event, set a goal on Go Mighty and use the tag findyourjoy. A $500 goal grant will be awarded to one attendee and another attendee will also win a free pair of frames courtesy of the folks at Rivet & Sway! Sounds perfect to me. Plus, cocktails! Who doesn't love those?

I will be there and a few other bloggy friends (like Brittany Gibbons of Brittany Herself), so if you're up for a fun time--grab your spot quickly! See you there!


Blogging tips