Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Finds: It Don't Matta' If You're Black Or White

We haven't done a product post in a while, so I thought we'd kick off your weekend with some fun black and white finds! The main reason for the black and white being that I've had Michael Jackson's "Black or White" stuck in my head for about three days now for some unknown reason. Regardless, don't miss the flashback video at the end of this post. For now, check out our favorite black and white treats!

favorite black and white treats to shop for

1. A Mr. Raccoon 5x7 Print by Berkley Illustration! This raccoon spends his days in a science lab experimenting with ways to convert garbage into an alternative fuel source. Occasionally he will indulge in a snack from his test pile. $10

2. Saddle Shoes! I can hear my mother right now, lamenting about the fact that her generation did this first. Yes, yes, Mom, I know! But they're still awesome! I'm hoping to grab myself a pair of these sometime soon. These are Cooperative Two-Tone Saddle Oxfords from Urban Outfitters, $49. (I'm a size 7, Mom--you know, in case you were wondering).

3. The cutest Frying Pan-da ever. $54.99 from ModCloth.

4. The Alpaca Baby Baggu. I've been dying for a Baggu for a while now. My favorite is the striped canvas, but I love this nylon Alpaca too! $7 from Baggu.

5. You can never have enough Washi Tape! I love these Black & White Patterns from Chickydoodle on Etsy, $8.50 for 3.

6. A Boston Terrier Oval Plushie Pillow, for all of you Boston lovers. So cute, made with high-quality upcycled textiles, $70 from Three Bad Seeds for Assemble.

Now here's a treat for you, complete with controversial ending. Remember how state-of-the-art this was at the time??

Michael Jackson - Black Or White from Varol Maksutoğlu on Vimeo.

Blogging tips