Thanksgiving is TOMORROW and we're here rounding up our very favorite Thanksgiving projects from crafty friends from around the web. We love Thanksgiving! It's the perfect time for hostessing projects, fun interaction with kids and gearing up for the December holidays. Take a look at our favorite projects below, starting with last year's Make Your Own Felt Turkey Dinner (perfect for vegetarians!) Check it out here for pattern and instructions.
Plus, here are some of our favorite projects, recipes and treats for this Thanksgiving! Start in the top left corner, and make your way clockwise for some Turkey Day fun:
1. Some of the best Clean Green Bean Casserole (vegan + paleo) that I've ever had, from Detoxinista. We made this a few nights ago as a test, and it's fabulous! Bless that nutritional yeast.
2. Make one of our favorite projects! Fun little Felted Acorns for a sweet tablescape or fun afternoon craft project.
3. Delicious-looking Swedish Cinnamon Rolls from Have a Yummy Day. The photo itself might kill me.
4. Free Thanksgiving printables for gift tags and notecards from She Wears Many Hats. So cute!!
5. We can never get enough gold--glitter up your table with this idea from A Pumpkin and a Princess.
6. More awesome printables! Animal cup cozy patterns by A Subtle Revelry. Gobble!
Have a great Thanksgiving, folks!
Images as linked above.