• 2 boxes or bags of oyster crackers
• 1 small package of Hidden Valley Ranch dry/powdered dressing
• 3/4 cup vegetable oil or olive oil (olive oil can sometimes overpower the spices but is better for you)
• between 1/2 teaspoon-1 tablespoon (according to taste--see photo for my recommendation) garlic powder
• between 1/2 teaspoon-1 tablespoon (according to taste--see photo for my recommendation) lemon pepper
Place crackers in large bowl with lid and then add spices. Pour oil over the top, stirring gently between pours. Mix well to coat. Put lid on bowl and shake until all spices are mixed into crackers. Keeps about 2 weeks in Tupperware, and are even better on the second day!
Here are some more summer snack recipes. Enjoy!
Baked Kale Chips
Home Canned Garlic Dill Pickles
Tartines with Mozzarella, Basil and Nectarines
Raspberry Brie Panini
mmmmm!! Have a good weekend!