1. A Mr. Raccoon 5x7 Print by Berkley Illustration! This raccoon spends his days in a science lab experimenting with ways to convert garbage into an alternative fuel source. Occasionally he will indulge in a snack from his test pile. $10
2. Saddle Shoes! I can hear my mother right now, lamenting about the fact that her generation did this first. Yes, yes, Mom, I know! But they're still awesome! I'm hoping to grab myself a pair of these sometime soon. These are Cooperative Two-Tone Saddle Oxfords from Urban Outfitters, $49. (I'm a size 7, Mom--you know, in case you were wondering).
3. The cutest Frying Pan-da ever. $54.99 from ModCloth.
4. The Alpaca Baby Baggu. I've been dying for a Baggu for a while now. My favorite is the striped canvas, but I love this nylon Alpaca too! $7 from Baggu.
5. You can never have enough Washi Tape! I love these Black & White Patterns from Chickydoodle on Etsy, $8.50 for 3.
6. A Boston Terrier Oval Plushie Pillow, for all of you Boston lovers. So cute, made with high-quality upcycled textiles, $70 from Three Bad Seeds for Assemble.
Now here's a treat for you, complete with controversial ending. Remember how state-of-the-art this was at the time??