Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Repost from Neatloaf: White Danish Christmas

Today, we're busy cooking up our Private Press Party for tonight's soft release of our Assemble Crafty Kits! We didn't have time to write up an entry, so we pulled a favorite from our old blog, Neatloaf. Enjoy!

Are you a fan of "Red & Green Christmas" or "White Christmas?" I don't know why I have compartmentalized Christmas into those two categories, but I have my entire life, and each is not without its charms. Keep in mind, I have completely made these up on my own and your idea of Christmas may be meshed. I just hope you don't have a blue one...

To me, Red & Green Christmas includes Charlie Brown, big fat colored lights, lit up plastic Santas, candy canes and bright wrapping paper. White Christmas has It's a Wonderful Life (in French), white twinkle lights, spritz cookies, brown paper packages and candlelight. I am a fan of the white Christmas, myself, and I found quite possibly the most beautiful and simplistic pictorial definition of my holiday dream. On the cute blog, From the Right Bank, I found this gorgeous Danish home, all decorated for Christmas. If you can take your eyes off of the beautiful, wooden floors for one moment, take a look at it's holiday charm. Love!






Photos from Lantliv via From the Right Bank

Merry, Merry!



Blogging tips